Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hello again. Aren't you lucky? Two posts in quick succession. This probably won't happen again.

There are several things on the agenda today. Firstly, I will tell you what animals and birds I have seen recently. I even have a couple of photos. Next, I will give you all a look at my lovely room. I even tidied a bit! And last but not least, I will tell you about my dinosaur. It's a great story.

1. Animals and Birds.
I saw a mink the other day. Apparently that is pretty rare. Yay for me! It was too far away for a photo, sorry. Also some chipmunks yesterday, again, too far away for photos.
Today at the Lab of O there was a Great Blue Heron in it's nest. That was pretty sweet. I also saw a Red-tailed hawk, both sitting above the door of the Lab and then again soaring on the thermals. I saw some other birds too but they're probably not that interesting to you guys.

100_0003
This is the Red-tailed Hawk (Buteo jamaicensis), doing it's thing.

100_0198
And some Canada Geese (Branta canadensis)

2. Here are some pictures of my room and stuff.

100_0013
This is my desk. I practically live here. My bed is redundant.

100_0018
Me drying some clothes. Terribly exciting, I know. (I just noticed that my owl shirt upside down looks like a robot. heh)

100_0017

Cool poster I stole from a telegraph pole.

3. Now, this is what you've been waiting for! So, we went to the pub last night (a school night, in hindsight not the greatest idea...) and I saw this guy with some dinosaurs. Anyway, I convinced him to let me keep one. All for a look at my passport. People are silly.
Wasn't that a great story? I know right.

100_0008 1
Apparently it is a Pinacosaurus. Oh, and those are my mountains of flashcards for Ornithology. Fun times.

I am hopefully going to Princeton to visit a friend on the weekend so you never know, you might get more riveting stories next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment