Sunday, March 14, 2010

Boring post

Hello,

Seeing as I have been getting many complaints about the lack of updates recently I thought I would fill you all in on what has been going on. In short, not much.
In a few more words, since the snowman I have had two exams and two assignments due. My schedule for the two weeks since then and now went something like this: Study all week, don't get much sleep and then go to the pub on Friday. Not very interesting, right?
The one interesting thing that did happen in the past fortnight came in the form of going to a gig. Check it, it was pretty awesome:

http://www.myspace.com/johnbrownsbody


Spring break is but a week away so stay tuned for something more interesting. I may be heading up to Canada, but if not I will have some time to explore Ithaca.
Oh, and it's been really warm so all the snow melted.

Now let me get back to studying!

Here are some scribbles I did when my brain melted from studying.









Also, daylight savings happened last night and completely screwed me over sleepwise. gah!

1 comment: